Safety is of paramount importance, and Tradesmen on Time is committed to ensuring its directors, managers, employees and sub-contractors Have a safe working environment, whilst protecting the safety of our clients and the wider community.
To ensure safe work practices are followed we have put into action a safety management system called ME Safety which has been designed by the Master Electricians Association.
In particular, we will –
- Provide and maintain safe equipment and systems.
- Involve all employees in the process of Safety Management and provide training and information.
- Clearly define and allocate responsibilities for safety.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and assess and control risk
- Record and monitor our safety performance and seek continuous
Tradesmen on Time recognises its responsibility for the protection of the environment in which it operates. We manage the activities under or control to minimise the adverse impact on the environment.
To achieve this, we shall:
- Comply with legislative and legal obligations.
- Maintain a system whereby we regularly assess the potential impact of our operations and ensure that adequate control measures are in place.
- Take reasonable and practical steps to protect environmental values and conserve scarce resources.
- Take into consideration the whole of life impact of our products and services.
- Pursue opportunities for environmental improvement waste reduction and recycling where appropriate.
- Act as good corporate citizens, respect community values and assist clients in achieving their environmental goals.
- Set targets and conduct programs to ensure continuous improvement of our systems procedures and performance.
Our environmental systems and procedures are integrated within our Quality System so that environmental management, long with all our other business activities, is controlled at all stages. Our systems and procedures comply with the requirements of AS/NZ ISO 14001:1996.
Employees are trained to enable them to fulfil their duties in a manner that ensures the protection of the environment we work in.