Electrical & Air-conditioning 1300 853 564 office@tmot.com.au

Have you Tested Your Safety Switch?

Sellers’ responsibilities Sellers must declare whether the home has a safety switch. This must be declared on the: sales contract (e.g. REIQ contract for houses and land) Queensland Land Registry Property Information (Transfer) – Form 24. Real estate agents and...

Pin It on Pinterest